Drum Printer Scx4521f How Soon Should Laser Printer Drum Be Changed?

How soon should laser printer drum be changed? - drum printer scx4521f

A week ago I received a message on my Brother laser printer, a "Change Drum" coming soon ", so I ordered a drum line that have just arrived. These things expensive, so it will not change until the previous use. I get the message, but appeared to hundreds of pages of text message printing, and the print looks good. When will I know it is time to forever change the drum, and nothing can be damaged if you wait too long? Thank you.

2 comments:

TWISTER W said...

My opinion is that while you feel satisfied, do not change.

It's just something that the other parties to use as the printer to .... Previous file, then print looks good, keep it.

Note: try and return to the old thumb. to see if you get the message.
If you are receiving, but the impression is good and wants to sleep peacefully at night, take it to a service and ask them, but said he was a substitute, or simply say that you: to replace))

sanki said...

Depends on the model. For more information and details about the laser cartridge http://www.lazerfx.com/

Post a Comment